Microtek 2035VA, 24V PWM BASED SOLAR PCU 2335N Inverter Sine Wave UPS Power Conditioning Unit is designed to utilize maximum use of Solar Energy. If there is excess of Solar Energy Generation from PV then it charges the Battery and simultaneously it supplies the Power to the Load.
In a solar PCU, battery charging is very important during the day. Solar PCU controls the core and selects the charging source accordingly. Comes with a user that selects the energy-saving option to allow the user to choose the priority and save the bill. It also selects the AC output source from Solar or inverter or grid. In Energy Saver Mode first supplied to Solar, the battery is pre-charged and also supports the inverter to power electrical items. When the solar power stops, the PCU begins to use stored energy from the battery. When the stored power is used to a certain level, the inverter switches to the grid.
Microtek Solar PCU 2335N/24V PWM Inverter UPS
- Micro-Controller DSPIC Based Intelligent Control Design.Capacity
- (Maximum PV Power support) – 1200Wp
- Dual Charging, Mains Mode and Solar Mode.(Solar Panel upto 600W-12V model).
- Pure Sine Wave Regulated Output.
- Smart PWM Controlled multistage ATM (Automatic Trickle Mode) Charging.
- LCD and Graphical Display Indications (Status & Fault).
- Smart and Faster Overload Sense and Short Circuit Protection.
- Auto Reset Feature. Mains Input Voltage Range Selection.
- PV Mode ON/OFF Selection Switch. Charging Voltage Selection Switch. Grid Charging Enable /Disable Selection.
- Pure Sine wave Regulated Output.
- PWM Charge Controller: Microtek solar PCU – Power Conditioning Unit which has latest PWM‚ (Pulse Width Modulation) charge controller. It enables you to extract maximum power from Solar Renewable Energy.
- Charging Sharing: Microtek solar PCU is logically designed to check the output power of the solar panels. If the solar panel output power is sufficient to charge the battery, then no power is taken from the mains. however, If there is no sufficient solar power, then the remaining power to charge the battery bank will be taken from the mains.
- Priority Setting: Always gives priority to solar for running Electrical Load and uses the rest of solar power for charging the battery bank. It also decide when to connect to grid.
- Super Informative User friendly LCD: A user friendly LCD that displays important information like Grid Units Saved (KWH), Solar Power Available (Watt), PV Voltage, PV Current, Grid Voltage, battery Voltage etc.
- Safe for your Home: Microtek Solar PCU Inverter UPS is armed with comprehensive protection features such as Low Battery, Low Battery Shutdown, Output Overload, Output Short Circuit with Solar.