Lead Acid Battery – Tubular Series
• Robust tubular technology with high pressure die-casting ensuring
fine grain structure.
• OES tested 2.5% Antimonial Selenium alloy used.
• With advanced impregnated Special additives for better charge
• Oxidation resistant micro-porous woven gauntlets with high porosity
& with low electrical resistance.
• Highly puncture-resistant PE separators used with lesser electrical
resistance & with high volume porosity.
• Heat sealed Poly-Propylene containers.
• Inter-Cell Welding process for quicker electrical path which reduces
• Ceramic float indicators for reduced water top-up frequency; for ecofriendly application by reducing acid fumes & also to indicate the
• Lower Self-discharge rate
• Higher Charge Efficiency
• Longer Battery Life
• Battery conforms to IS13369 & IEC60896 Standards
AH efficiency 90 to 95 %
WH efficiency Above 80%
Self discharge rate 3 to 6 %
Internal Resistance Less than 10 milliohm